Pages

Looking for Love?

February 14, 2008

Get Set Go - Start Blogging !!

Since long I was in search of a way to express my self, (my ambitions, my dreams, my sorrows, my joys, my doubts , my beliefs, my strengths, my weaknesses ,my fears, my love, my hatred, my thoughts, my philosophy, my hopes, my darker side and everything i can think about myself) in a better way as the unexpressed ideas/emotions/thoughts were affecting my mental state , and the very idea of losing them or forgetting them would be the last thing , I would like to do with them, as they all are very dear to me. Then after a long time , letting have procrastination his own share of time, have decided something.

Blogging has always had caught my attention, but never had enough time to spare for it, Its not that I have become vella now, but some priorities have been changed , So I have got time for this unattended/ignored leisure pursuit of mine.So then it had to follow like this, Create a blog space , Give it a name,LOVE IS ALWAYS NEW,after pondering for a while. Origin of this line comes from Paulo Coelho's Book - By the River Piedra, I sat down and wept. More on this title of the blog later on....Keep Reading !!

P.S.: Dont start taking me as a patient of split/psycho personality after reading this.This is to declare , I m sane enough and have all my rationality intact.

2 comments:

Satans Darling™ said...

Oh, so THIS is where it all began! :) I am so glad it did!

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Ashrita

Phew, u finally made it. thank u so much for all those comments!

Hugz,
Amit