Pages

Looking for Love?

March 27, 2009

Damn - Finally, My First Tag Post !!

I am not a great fans of Tags in blogging, But i wanted to give it a try this time around. So here is my first tag post. I hope this would be better than 'About me' section on All those social networking sites.

1. Real name → Amit Kumar Gupta
2. Nickname(s)→ Guptaji, Guptiii, and i Hate this one - Gupiiiii !!
3. Status → It's Complicated, Needs to take a call
4. Zodiac sign→ Libra
5. Male or female → Male
6. Elementary → Mother Teresa Public School, Delhi
7. Middle School → Mother Teresa Public School, Delhi (Again !! )
8. High School → Mother Teresa Public School, Delhi ( ya, Nursery to class 12 - all in same school - Boring Indeed)
9. College: →Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi University, Delhi
10. Hair color → Black, going to be Brown (yes, I have to apply colour.Can't help it )
11. Long or short → Long ( I am "big" enough, did i get the essence of this question right..Sigh)
12. Loud or Quiet → Usually quiet. Loud with people I love.
13. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans
14. Phone or Camera → Phone
15. Health freak → Not really !!
16. Drink or Smoke? → Drink, socially. Smoke, very very rarely
17. Do you have a crush on someone? → Am I allowed to say - Crush is always new regardless of how many times you do it !! (Ala, my blog name)
18. Eat or Drink → Drink - Juices, Mocktails, Cocktails, and then listen to tales ;)
19. Piercings → I hate piercing !
20. Tattoos → Only if my lady has a fetish for it ;)
21. Righty or Lefty - Righty

FIRSTS:
22. First surgery → None yet.
23. First piercing → Nope
24. First best friend → Does that includes ex-gfs and gfs of best friends :)
25. First award → 3 Prize in 100 m race in Annual Sports day @ School in class - well, don't remember !!
26. First crush → Hmm...Class 7 - Met her after 12 long years through Orkut - She found me!! {Alas, she is married nw :( }
27. First pet → I hate pets, anywhere
28. First big vacation → Mussoorie
30. First big birthday → class 9 @ my home.

CURRENTLY:
49. Eating → Kheer ( Navratara are about to begin, Yippie)
50. Drinking → Guava juice
52. I'm about to → Get back to editing my writings !!
53. Listening to → Mumma ( from the movie Dasvidaniya)
54. Plans for today → Finish Reading - How Starbucks saved my life !! ( Review, coming soon!!)
55. Waiting for → True Love, True friends, True feelings, True emotions (Its true - they don't exist)

YOUR FUTURE:
58. Want kids? → With or without marriage (Arghhh...Let me give it a thought)
59. Want to get married? → If Someone has the guts to do so with me, why not ?
60. Careers in mind → Writer, Investment banking, Software Services ( Variety is the spice of life)

WHICH IS BETTER FOR THE OPPOSITE SEX?
68. Lips or eyes → Both ( Can we have more options in this, Please)
70. Shorter or taller? → Tall, for sure. ( I am 5'10 myself)
72. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneously Romantic
73. Nice stomach or nice arms → Stomach (Give me better options, Pleaaaaassseeee)
74. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive
75. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship ( One night stands dont count, sigh !!)
76. Ask you out in person or on the computer/text? → Doesn't matter (Until someone asks me :P)
77. Trouble maker or hesitant → Not hesitant in making troubles (Unless i am not involved with cops !!)

HAVE YOU EVER:
78. Kissed a stranger → Yes ( I hate the person who passed this tag to me !!)
79. Drank hard liquor → Yes ( What a stupid question,You just need an occasion for this)
80. Lost glasses/contacts → Quite Often ( Best Incident - @ Juhu Beach, 10pm in the night inside Arabian sea)
81. Ran away from home → Till i am going to Her home, its fine !!
82. Held a gun/knife for self defense → No, Never
83. Killed somebody → Ha! You've got to be kidding.
84. Broken someone's heart → Not proud of this, but yes.( I am sorry, S )
85. Been arrested → Nope
87. Cried when someone died → Doesn't everyone do the same !!
88. Liked a girl friend → Liked every friend who is a girl :P

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → I guess so, or wait, let me take a guess on this !!
90. Miracles → Absolutely. (There is no other reason possible for my survival)
91. Love at first sight → Mostly, even before sighting if it was an online friendship ;)
92. Heaven → Nope, i am sure i am going to hell !
93. Santa Claus → Yes, but he better start giving me presents from Next Christmas!!
94. Sex on the first date → Hmmm....PDA can't be classified as sex ...so, Answer is No!!
95. Kiss on the first date → Ya, Park Behind PVR Priya @ Vasant Vihar, Delhi :P (kill me for spilling the beans)
96. Beliefs arrived at through logical induction and reasoning based solely upon the available empirical evidence → Yes, always

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Definitely, Surely, Its a Must
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → No, I can never be like that in life!
99. Do you believe in God → Not sure, i am an agnostic person !!
100. Post as 100 truths and tag → Probably not.

PS: Spare me for this, But I don't know how to pass the tags. Please help me !!

17 comments:

Sameera said...

Hey.. I tagged you too.. for "cute blogger" award. So technically this is your second tag... as you don't know how to pass tags... I am considering myself as tagged after having read this- check it out on my blog.

nsiyer said...

In great detail. But it gave you an insight in to you. Time well spent these days when people have hardly any time for themselves.

americanising desi said...

i think this is your first nd the longest!!!!

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Sameera
Thanks buddy for passing the tag...i would surely pass it on to ppl next time :) n ya the cute blogger award was really sweet of you to give it to me..thanks....cheers :)

Hopeless Romantic said...

@nsiyer
Well, that is the sole purpose of tags i guess...to let know more about urself to ppl:)...n everyone has 24 hrs..it jst depends how we utilise them..isn't it?

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Americanising Desi
This is my first tag for sure...n length, well i am notoriously famous for writing long posts..i need to edit them before finally posting them..hope this one didn't took much time to read :)

PLP said...

Fun, fun!

I shall love to do this, if you come over and tag me..is that how we tag ppl?! Or you could just say you've tagged me :P

Hopeless Romantic said...

@PLP
Good to see u back blogging...all the best for GMAT...n ya u just say i tag u ..n there u go !! have fun...it was my first n i had a blast :)

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

Good one...in fact its more than what people call "interesting"....

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Mahesh
Thanks buddy:) ...it feels grt to share abt myself with friends here :)

Ms.R. said...

My Fav:
Tattoos → Only if my lady has a fetish for it ;)
and
Kiss on the first date → Ya, Park Behind PVR Priya @ Vasant Vihar, Delhi :P
How sweet! So graphic you could post a picture of it to a la date et al! :P

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Ms R

It was first date, i didn't expected the action to begin so soon! otherwise would have carried a camera. glad u liked it :)

Satans Darling™ said...

20. Tattoos → Only if my lady has a fetish for it ;)

*giggling*

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Ashrita

Oh ya, if someone asks me for it, i would surely go for it, wherever she wants, hands, back or butt :D

Hi'5
Amit

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Hopeless Romantic said...

@ Anonymous

Thanks a lot :)

Cheers,
Amit

Minu said...

hilarious,thoughtful, funny...:D