Pages

Looking for Love?

May 28, 2009

A Day when I am PS-ed !


PS: My evening's charismatic magic is gone for a toss. My mornings start and go back to deep slumber thinking of the dull evenings to follow. The hot sultry afternoons of Delhi reminds me of the loneliness and solitude that would follow in the evening everyday. Oh no, i am not depressed or going through a break off in a relationship. It's just that there is nothing to look forward to in the evenings anymore. The second season of Indian Premiere League has ended :D

Disclaimer: If you found the first PS crappy, disgusting and written by a maniac, you may not want to take the risk of reading further :P This is going to be an extremely random PS session

PPS: I have a very strong aversion towards the word verification columns in comment settings. The wiggles that make up the word verification makes me feel like a 4 year old kid trying to get all the letters together, and no need to mention - the pain in the ass is when you get it wrong. At times when i feel there is a high probability of me getting a word wrong (due to sheer way it is presented), i deliberately press enter so that i get a newer word to complete the process. Official reason from blogger for this activity is that it would help you to reduce spam. My two cents on this - Even Shobha De and Fake IPL player's blog do not have word verification. Are you a that bigger stud in blogging :D For spammers, they are the best blogs to create nuisance since people visit them more often, but still they don't use it. Our blogs do NOT need word verification settings. I won't say it stops me from commenting on a nice post, but yes 5 times out of 10 I would be relecutant to write a comment due to sucking word verification. Another line of thought is that if you are that concerned about some advertiser or a moron spamming your blog, use comment moderation but for god sake, STOP using word verification on your blogs. Its the most frivilous, useless and time consuming activity in blogging ! For the novices, go to Settings>Comments>Click 'No' on "show word verification on posts". Do it now my blogger buddies!

PPPS: As you may have noticed here about my you-tubing habits, there are a few more laughter filled videos for all the fellow readers and friends. Enjoy them and please don't beat me if you find them ridiculous :D

Worst Ever Fight Scene : Watch Yammers and Captain Kirk fight it out !
Worst-est Ever Fight Scene : Watch this one and tell me actually,who are fighting in this !
Worse Ever Movie Death Scene: Watch the blood, bullets and the 'babe' !
Bizarre Movie Death Scenes: This one is a nice compilation. Enjoy !

PPPPS: Trusting someone is a very sensitive topic. With recession seeping in the closet of our economy,we hear with monotonous regularity, "It has become difficult to trust anyone anywhere". True, mistrust makes your life both physically and mentally sick. For some people trust is like making a muti-storeyed building, where you have to put brick by brick while for some people trust is like running a jumbo jet, where you have to zoom in as soon as you are seated. Everyone may have his or her opinion about it, but in the end everyone would agree that its going to be your hunch, your gut feel which is going to sail you through specially in tough times. Trust is a feeling. It cannot be described completely in words, but you know when you have it or when you don't have it. If you have it, your inner voice speaks yo you. If you don't have it, all the external voices would speak to you. The seeds of genuine trust builds only when you have a personal bonding, however long or short it may be - but its the quality of that trust which is exteremely important and worth noting. And always remember the golden rule - if trust take you towards the pavement of love, your gut feel is working but if it is creating fear inside you, don't try to repeal against your hunch. And Trust me, You would be fine and rocking ahead !

PPPPPS: I am addicted to Wikipedia, I can read it for hours and hours. It is just one stop show for me to read about movies, cricket, personalities, incidents, politics and so much more. Its like a beautiful amalgamation of an encyclopedia and a blog. It helps you to learn a few new things and at times, unlearn a few wrong things. At times, i get completely lost in the labyrinth routes of this sophisticated jungle of knowledge, where each link gives you a new by-lane to move forward towards the ultimate destination. It is like an endless stream of thoughts which takes away all the things which comes in its way, adding or modifying the content within. My biggest wish, I hope to add a page of my own on some topic one day !

PPPPPPS: OK, i want to write this for a special blogger friend of mine (No, its not another secret admirer :P). she is one blogger who hardly blogs, but writes awesome poems - once in a life time types. These days her internet connection is free from 2 am to 6 am,and due to her, I am sleepless in Saadi Dilli. Reason, no i am not talking to her but because every morning, she promises me that she would come online to talk to me, and conveniently sleep by 1 am in the cosy bed, completely ignorant of her promise in the morning. And poor me, i am kind of finding work to do, finding movies to see, finding books to read and finally writing this crap post to keep myself occupied till 2 am. By god, I am sure she is a reincarnation of a relative of Osama Bin laden, such emotional blackmail, such emotional atyaachar, i tell u ! Ok, i should shut up otherwise raat ko Phir class hain :P

PPPPPPPS: I am planning to restructure my blog over the weekend. No, it doesn't mean change in template or some blog settings but a few new posts imported from my other blog. As i mentioned in my last post, I used to blog anonymously for 18 months before starting this blog. I finally want to undertake this long time pending activity of shifting a few posts from that blog to this blog. So, over the next few days, you may find updates about the newer entries which I have posted but could actually be of an older date. I would also be editing/deleting a few posts for the sake of maintaining completeness on this blog. It may sound complex, but trust me it is even more complex to do it :D. Primary reason of doing the same is that there are certain thoughts i want to share with you all, there are certain stories of my past life i want to share with you all and there are certain hidden features about myself which i want to share with you all. Please feel free to share your thoughts on the same as and when i post them.

30 comments:

The Pink Orchid said...

inne saaaaaaaare p.s. waala post maine aaj tak nahi dekha.. :D

thank you for defining trust for people jinko trust pe trust nahi raha ..:)

and hey sweet blogger, Amit jab nahi sota hai to aise posts likhta hai to usko jaga ke mut rakha karo.. :)

and word verification point pe me is with ya.. morcha nikaalo word verification ke khilaaf.. :D

p.s. humaari jholo mein to sirf gyaan.. :P humein to koi sweeet nahi kehta.. :P i am gonna but you to write another random one.. hheheehe :P

More Love,
Amit.. oops Kajal.. :P

The Pink Orchid said...

*jholi

Megha Gupta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megha Gupta said...

i told u before..i simply loved this post of yours!

thanx! and waiting for the posts from your other blog!

regards!
megha..

fms1988 said...

PS.I loved this post

PPS.I liked what u wrote about trust :)

PPPS.Word verification argh!!!I HATE IT !

PPPPS.Looking fwd to the posts from your old blog,But i dont think i'll b here to comment over the weekend as iv already told u im away this wkend.

Amit..why was the post full of PS :D That i jus had to use the PS in my comment :P...Ok im sleepy i need to sleep !(seems like im tlkin crap :P)

muthu said...

-- thats a lot of PS man. and yeah a lot of good PS @ tat... (& what really is a good PS.. I wonder.. :P)

-- Man do people really hate word verification this much. K done. i will remove it from my blog.

and yeah i 2 love you tube and my fav videos are all about origami. :) - esp try origami master - a video doc of eric joisel.

and if u dont know what origami is its the art of folding papers into various shapes... no tearing or sticking stuff.

-- wikipedia is the best man. I have a account in it. It rocks to read stuff. Used to read stuff before in how things work but after i found wiki there is no turnin back....

And now i know why u are online a lot of nights... :P

and do post those posts dude... :D

Kaddu said...

Yupp word verification sucks! Especially when u get an 'O' or a '0'... there's no way to make out whether it's the number or the letter... and I ALWAYS get it wrong!

Loved these lines about trust btw... "If you have it, your inner voice speaks yo you. If you don't have it, all the external voices would speak to you." :-D

Incidentally, I don't have word verification on my blog! ;-)

Smita said...

That's some collection of PS :D

IPL bina bhi kya jeena?? even I miss seeing them, sigh!!!

And am with you as far as word verification is concerned it is sheer time wastage for me.

Awesome post :-)

comfortably numb said...

fret not abt nothing to do in the eve...WORLD T20 is round the corner:D
word verification is pure torture...it shud be abolished:)
so many post scripts...lolz:D

How do we know said...

oh.. i REALLY liked this post.. u shld do more ps posts.. they are gud!

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Kajal

Ab to dekh liya na..aish kar :D

Tujhe trust hain na un logon par who trust u, thats more imp :)

Aur meri sweet blogger ko koi kuch nahin kahega, after all woh humhein saari raat jagaye to bakiyon ka kya jata hain :P

mein to kehta hoon morcha kya community banao WV ke against :D

you are sweet kajal..lol..b happy nw :D

Some more love,
Amit

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Megha

Thanks buddy, ya i know :)

Will start posting a few soon!

Cheers,
Amit

Hopeless Romantic said...

@fatima

lol, i just wanted to do this post from a very long time. A post full of PS. I know i am a big time weirdo :D

Will post soon, u can read after the weekend. Enjoy the wedding, have fun!

Go n sleep well, u need rest !

Take care,
Amit

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Muthu

Lol, PS rocks anytime !!

Yes buddy, you should immediately remove it !

I have seen origami videos before on youtube, and quite liked them! Thanks for letting me know in any case!

I used to be a big fan of "howstuffworks.com", but ever since wikipedia came,no looking back!

lol, man she is just an inspiration to come online in night, i don't get anything to do with it !

I will start posting for sure!

Thanks for dropping by!
AKG

Hopeless Romantic said...

@kaddu

See, all intelligent people don't have WV on their blog, it sucks and ur blog without it rocks!

Glad u liked those lines:)

Cheers,
Amit

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Smita

Thanks, glad u liked it! WV are indeed sheer wastage of time! and i hope, World T20 makes up for IPL magic soon!

Happy watching Cricket!
Amit

Hopeless Romantic said...

@CN

Ya, i hope WCT20 recreates the magic of IPL !

If not abolished,atleast we can stop using it !

lol, i always wanted to do it in the post !

Thanks,
Amit

Hopeless Romantic said...

@HDWK

lol,i would try to do again if i have something to tell !

Thanks for the compliment!

Hi5's
Amit

bondgal_rulz said...

Word verification SUCKS!!!

And hey! Looking forward to the new/old (?) posts. :)

Cheers

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Isha

I agree completely that Wv sucks:)

I'll surely post over the weekend :)

Cheers,
Amit

Gigi said...

"My evening's charismatic magic is gone for a toss. My mornings start and go back to deep slumber thinking of the dull evenings to follow. The hot sultry afternoons of Delhi reminds me of the loneliness and solitude that would follow in the evening everyday"-You are an amazing writer.I love your writing style.Keep up the good work.

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Gigi

lol, i love the way u copy paste the exact line which u like in the post, either when ur on my blog or i am on ur blog :P

Keep it up,
Amit

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

Sir ji

yeh to PS ka tortute tha....:p

Ek baat batao...tumhe PS ka itna shouk,crazypan kyun hai...

P.S I LOVE YOU ( novel) pad liya hai kya..?

Everything was too random to predict in ur all PS's

Cheers

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Mahesh

Oh, i love PS man, I am PS-maniac :D
Best way of justify ur absolute random scribblings :D

PS: I love u...novel bhi pada hain aur movie bhi dekhi hain..it rocks..isn't it?

Random it was...it was meant to be that way !

Enjoy,
Amit

Gauri Mathur said...

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:
:D:D:D:D:D
CoOlL PoSt!
:-)
Have fun!
take care!
:)

Satans Darling™ said...

What a storehouse of PS :D

I hate word verifications too!

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Gauri

PS: thanks buddy :)

PPS: u too have fun !

PPPS: Keep visiting!

Cheers,
Amit

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Ashrita

Lol, it was just an experiment i wanted to do from a long time, it came through finally !

Cheers,
AKG

D said...

hey, Ps-maniac..

i HATE word verification too

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Dipti

Lol,I'll take it as a compliment. I am actually bordering on being a PS maniac! I abhor WV too !

Welcome to the blog, This is your first comment here!

Keep visiting!

Cheers,
Amit