Pages

Looking for Love?

May 5, 2009

Half a Tag....

Ok, by mistake if anyone reads me seriously, he/she knows how much i hate tags (Is this reason enough that people don't pass me tags in the future :D). Putting it mildly, i never take tag posts seriously. For me, its all to answer it as the first thing which comes to my mind. So, if you feel while reading this, that i have lost my sensibilities and rationalities, skip and read my previous posts :P . I am running short of time, but wanted to write something. So i am doing half a tag. This tag was not passed by anyone and i am not passing this tag to anyone. :D

LASTS:


Drink: New Grape flavor of Appy fizzz....Yummy !

Phone call: Called a friend last evening, response: busy in shopping, told me to call later, bitch :P ( Read this B, I abused you finally on my blog, Yippie :D)
Text message: M – reminding me that we have to go for bird watching in the new mall opened in Saket. (Asshole, can't think of a better alternative than this, there can be more naughty ones :P)
Song you listened to: Din Dhal jaaye from The movie Guide
Time you cried: Don't remember..Argh...May be around months back !

HAVE YOU EVER...

Dated someone twice: No, Never. Taste of pudding lies in eating it one by one. (Ok, I know that was cheesy :P)
Been cheated on? : Hmm...Backstabbed would be a better word than cheating.
Kissed someone & regretted it? : You are kidding, Right, How can male species regret it (Argh...Did I hear the word Dog somewhere :P)
Lost someone special? : You loose someone special, to find someone special (Ok, enough crap Amit, answer seriously)
Been depressed? : Ya, last night only :(
Been drunk and threw up? : Never, Buddies in US used to call me 'tanker' :D

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:

. What Stupid Questions, Anyways, Ivory Blue
. Parrot Green
. Crimson
. Cut it, What stupid Answers

FIRSTS:

Made new friends: Yup, Blogging has its advantages
Fallen out of love: You never fall IN love, you only rise in love. So, there is no question of
Falling OUT of love. (ok, ok, I promise, No more jokes :D)
Laughed until you cried: Ya, a few times :P
Met someone who changed you:Yes, she introduced me to the world of books (Thanks S, you are a sweetheart)
Found out who your true friends were:Not really, I am not good at finding that!
Found out someone was talking about you: Oh yes! Many times, Office gossip used to rock man !!

HAVE YOU:

Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Did that on the third weekend of April'09
How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Quite a few
How many kids do you want to have: Bacche Kam Hi Acche. Hum do Humhare Do
Do you have any pets: No.Never. Not in even in my dreams
Do you want to change your name:Yes, its been a childhood dream now.
What did you do for your last birthday: Was in Jodhpur with family and it was fun :)
What time did you wake up last sunday: 11a.m., mom threatened me to stop making breakfast on sundays
What were you doing at last sat night:Reading blogs, and watching ..You know na..Sat stuff :P
Name something you CANNOT wait for: Nothing, i guess.
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I’ve been very mean to a lot of people…wish I could go back in time and reverse my actions. Specially one particular thing.
Most visited web page: http://loveisalwaysnew.blogspot.com/ as of now. :)

PS: Ok, i gave up. Can't answer anymore. see you next time around :D

22 comments:

Girl Next Door said...

Great List Amit... Got to know you more through this. Am sorry, could not read few of your previous posts. Was just busy with My Book and exploring my LOVE : "Ryan". LOL. I am sooo Obsessed with him nowadays.

So, Buddy !!! Here I am finally...Keep posting, and stay in touch...

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Girl Next Door

Hey, welcome back to the blogosphere! 'Five point someone' released way back in 2003, you are obsessed by Ryan quite a few years late. he has quite a list of female followers by now:)

I would keep on posting for sure and would love to cu here again !

Cheers! Stay good !
Amit

Mohita said...

Nice tag.Not that bad as anticipated:)

The Pink Orchid said...

lol... you have done it wonderfully.. wasn't bored even for a second.. :) the best way to answer a tag to keep talking and not just answering.. :) and you did it so well..

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Mohita

Thanks dear:) Keep in touch !

Take care,
Amit

Hopeless Romantic said...

@TPO

i am glad i kept u glued. i was completely put off ;) But, ya i agree you should not think much while doing tags, just like the rapid fire round in Koffee with karan :P

Thanks buddy:)

Cheers,
A

Little Girl Lost said...

amit- i was tagged with this as well, i found the questions so boring that i couldn't even start :)
kudos for attempting it.

Hopeless Romantic said...

@LGL

Lol, oh well I really don't take them seriously. I also got bugged off, hence left it in between. i better start writing fiction again :P

Cheers,
Amit

P M said...

hahaha..i liked dat falling out of love thing..hehe..
good one!

Hopeless Romantic said...

@PM

hahaha...Glad u liked it :)keep rocking !

Have fun!
Amit

The Rat... said...

ha haha... self imposed torture.. keep it up :P

Hopeless Romantic said...

@The Rat

Hey, thanks for dropping by! Welcome to the blog! glad u find it funny:)

Keep visiting!

Cheers,
Amit

bondgal_rulz said...

Oooooh, I did this tag sometime back too. And well our "One thing you wish you could change is EXACTLY the same!! I mean verbatim!!" check it out - http://thenefariousangel.blogspot.com/2009/03/100-truths.html

But well done Amit, nice tag. :)

Cheers

P.S. My blog's address stands changed now. It now reads - www.thenefariousangel.blogspot.com. Make the necessary changes to keep getting the feeds and do pay a visit. :)

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Bondgal

Ah..that's a freakish coincidence. Exact resemblance :) Thanks anyways:)

I would follow your new blog. No Issues. I was actually wondering the other day why your blog has got invisible now :D

Cheers,
Amit

Anonymous said...

Amit, nice one to read after a tiring days work :)

Thanks

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Anonymous

Thanks,glad it made u relax after a day's work !

Hugz,
Amit

Ms.R. said...

hehehe sweet. poor you. out yourself thru the torture for us! tum mahaan ho! ;)

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Ms.R

Hehehehe....Ya, its a big torture talking about yourself :)

Thanks for the lovely words :P

Cheers,
Amit

Preeti said...

not bad at all ...:-)

tags are fun ...do it more often ..u'll get hang of them ..

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Preeti

:) , i don't take tags seriously. I just answer them as they come and in a frivolous manner. May be that's the reason why people keep on passing it to me. :D

Cheers,
Amit

Satans Darling™ said...

It's like munna bhai's room in med college. Bhai, room shuru hote hi khatam ho gaya :P

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Ashrita

Lol, i got really torchured, i left it :P

Love,
Amit