Pages

Looking for Love?

October 13, 2010

The Good-bye Conversations...


She: So...all set to leave.
He: You doubt?
She: As if you will stay back if i say something...
He: Ya, i won't
She: But its going to be too long... 18 months.
He: Good for me.
She: You, you, you...i hate you.
He: I wish feeling was mutual.
She: (giggling) Tum na bade woh ho...
He: Now who the hell is 'woh'?
She: Oh, ho....you are too much.
He: but i love you very much.
She: liar....
He: ya, right.
She: Ok, listen...
He: Yes.
She: nothing.
He: OK.
She: Ok, listen na...
He: What else you think i am doing...
She: Hmm....Are you going to miss me?
He: Not really.
She: How rude is that!!
He: Is it?
She: But i am going to miss you.
He: That's really scaring to hear.
She: Fine.
He: OK, i am going to miss you...my brownie.
She: Get lost.
He: Really, i will... my Strawberry topping.
She: Ya, right.
He: Saachi, i will.. my Chocolate dropping.
She: Ok stop now, enough of your nautanki.
He: As you say.
She: (thinking) Don't you dare look at those firangi girls.
He: OK
She: What ok?
He: I will look at them without daring.
She: I am going to come there and kill you.
He: That's going to be quite expensive.
She: No worries, you have to pay for it.
He: You think i am mad...I will pay for getting myself killed.
She: Yes, can't you do this for me?
He: Will you live without me.
She: Yes, you doubt?
He: As if you will kill me if i say something...
She: ok, i won't...you Take care.
He: I will
She: Stay in touch.
He: You too.
She: I am going to miss you.
He: Me too.
She: I love you.
He: (irritated) abe kya hain, jaane to de..let me go at least.
She: OK, fine go..
He: OK, i love you too.
She: Good for you.
He: Thank you, Good bye.
She: Good bye.

22 comments:

ANWESA said...

What an imagination !

:)

D2 said...

This is exactly how it happens.
Nice one. :D

Sh@s said...

Sweet and funny :)

Romeo Das said...

Beautifully written!
Loved your writing style! :)

Hope to see you in my blog too, where u can find exactly the same type of a conversation but of being together! :)

http://romeo-das.blogspot.com/2010/10/when-love-calls.html

Harini said...

This convo does really happen :P.

Vishal Raj said...

Very close to reality. This is usually what happens.

suruchi said...

Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit,
You have to tell us the secret behind these conversations
Can’t help but see a canny semblance to the situations you are in!
Is there a cute actual brownie somewhere?
You have to tell me that or watch me call you strawberry topping(ST) for life;-)

Tweety said...

awwww i mean how do you write these conversations man...loved it like always :) :) the convo for sure is real :D :D

LIFE: A Collection Of Beautiful Memories! said...

brought back a thousand of embedded memories!
*teary eyed*
can relate to every bit of it yet on different note!
gud work..
keep writing
love
Megha

Sameera said...

OMG! This is so... *evil laugh* fill in the blank. =]

Ria said...

Yes have come across these conversations so very often. :)

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Anwesa

i thought that was natural ;-)

Hopeless Romantic said...

@D2

Personal experience helps, thanks:)

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Romeo Das

Thanks, do come back more often!

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Harini

Writing is all about identifying yourself while reading, glad you can find something common.

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Vishal

I hope so, thanks!

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Suruchi

I have no problem in being called as Strawberry topping, wait wait wait!! :)

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Shweta

Thanks dear, glad you liked it.

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Megha

Zyada senti na ho yaar, i am coming back soon! :)

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Sameera

you enjoyed it na, that's what matters !! :)

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Ria

Glad you have, makes me chuckle!

Hopeless Romantic said...

@Shas

Thanks! :)