Pages

Looking for Love?

December 28, 2011

I want to sleep with you....


I want to sleep with you. I’m not implying sex.


I just want to sleep. Cuddle. Just the two of us, beneath the thick warm blankets, feeling each others heartbeats. I want my arms around your waist, your head on my chest, the wind howling outside the open window. The colder it gets, the closer we get. The moonlight shines upon the curtains. Silence before sleep, happily, blissfully, alone, eternal.

I want to sleep with you. I'm not implying sex.

I just want to sleep. Snuggle. Just the two of us, floating in the lake of emotions, feeling the warmth of each others fingers. I want your fingers entwined with me, my legs on your side, the light flickering in the room. The warmer it gets, the closer we get. The nocturnal smell wafting through our bodies. Silence before sleep, quiet, creepy, fragmented, oblivious.

I want to sleep with you. I'm not implying sex.

I just want to sleep. Embrace. Just the two of us, buried under the carpet of feelings, feeling the strokes, the squeezes, the grazes. I want our hands all over - above and below, the music floating in the room. The hotter it gets, the closer we get. The early morning rays through the windows. Silence before sleep, perspiring, tainted, persistent, ageless, timeless.

I want to sleep with you. I'm not implying sex.

I just want to sleep with you. Clasp. Just the two of us, disowning each others from our lives,clinging, clinching to the last thread. I want your company , me beside you, love smelling in our room. The harder it is away from you, more closer we get. The sun shining bright beyond the curtains. Silence after we sleep, eerie, continual, undying, unyielding, perpetual. My Love. Your Love. Our Love.

5 comments:

The Pink Orchid said...

I loved it!!!!!!

rh3a said...

beautiful! :) *sigh*

Ann said...

Sooo romantic.. Adored it!!!

shobhna said...

indeed beautiful...:)

Suruchi said...

wooooooooooooooooooooooow...this makes me want a hug...and agar aap mere ko "di" nahi bolte to would have probably taken it from you only;-)

kyonki waise waale hug chahiye...abhi chahiye, after reading this:-)
It is strange that i was thinking of this "sleeping with" track a while back...:-)