Pages

Looking for Love?

March 25, 2012

Published But Plagiarized


The following book review article appeared in The Sentinel, Guwahati on 20th March, 2012.



Normal. Well, not exactly.

Problem is, I wrote the same  book review on 22 Feb, 2012 on this very blog. The newspaper has copied it word by word without giving any due credit or asking my permission to publish it. Instead, very conveniently they have put the author as "agencies" right at the bottom. This coming from a reputed and 'popular' newspaper in North-East India was a shocker to say the least.

My numerous emails and reminders have been unanswered so far in the past few days. Phone calls have been conveniently forwarded to someone who never picks calls. If they want to lick my puke, let them do it. Frankly my dear, i don't give a damn. Sick of this blatant plagiarism!

PS: Suggestions to harass this newspaper are welcome. I need to rush back to make a strategy presentation. A fucking newspaper publish my writing without my permission and i am more worried about a fucking presentation. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck my life! :D

1 comment:

gargi said...

Sue them mother-fuckers!!