Pages

Looking for Love?

January 28, 2013

Mini Come back of Sorts...


It has been some time i have written here minus the pending lot of book reviews looming large for months now. Things have been busy, if not entirely hectic. It started with a new job, a new city and a relationship which was reaching a new start - in the form of marriage. Yes, for everyone i got married on 7 Dec last month and as RHS of this page would indicate, have shifted back to Delhi. So ya, kinda square one in my life.

Cliche it may sound but how much you try and plan, how much you think you will be able to achieve this much in this time, life just keep throwing surprises in one form or another. But really no complaints. I think if all goes well, i am pretty close to achieving what i have always wanted in terms of career and hobbies. All it requires is ton of patience. Easier said than done, of course.

I intend to be more regular in blogging this year, as i promise myself every year. But this time, i am using blogging to overcome writer's block, so see me blabbering over a higher number of posts. And this should hopefully be the year to see where finally my writing career will turn its tide. In all its probability, it will be now or never!!

4 comments:

Meera Parameswaran said...

A big congratulations Amit! :)
So happy for you!

Good luck with your writing.... :) I miss it! Especially the conversations...

mêlée said...

wow congratulations Amit! I am glad that you are planning to write more.

Amit said...

@Meera - Thank you for the wishes. Hopefully, i will still have something to offer in those conversations corner section! :)

Amit said...

@Melee

Thank you! I hope so too :)